With a market share of 44% of the American e-commerce market in 2017, the founder, chairman and CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, has dethroned Microsoft founder, Bill Gates, as one of the richest men in the world. This is not entirely surprising considering how fast his company has grown since it was founded.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager/SCRUM Master to join our team in Stockholm. You will help building a mobile application used by over 100 000 people in their daily work. You will play a key role in planning and executing our projects to implement new features, improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces. Above all, you will be part of a creative and friendly team set to deliver a great experience to our customers!
At PocketMobile you will
- Plan and execute projects of 3-12 months length
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers and QA
- Collaborate closely with developers, architects and product managers
- Build reusable end-to-end solutions for a cutting edge mobility application
- Work with continuous improvement of our process
- Work close to technology
- Work from our awesome office in central Stockholm
Who we are looking for
- You have a technical background
- You are a driven junior or senior technical project manager/SCRUM Master…
- … or you are a developer who wants to move into project management
- You are highly organized and work in a structured way
- You have great social skills and enjoy leading a team
- You are determined to deliver high-quality releases
Apply for the job
If you recognize yourself and want to work in a fast-growing company with global ambitions – you are welcome to submit your application together with CV and personal letter. If you have questions about the job please contact our head of development Karl Wijk, [email protected].
About PocketMobile and PreCom
PreCom is an enterprise mobility platform for the creation of mobile workflow applications. The product is designed for users with advanced requirements for usability, reliability, scalability and multiple back-end integrations. It is suitable for organizations with advanced business processes and a large field work force. Examples of typical end-user applications are postal delivery tracking, field engineer task dispatch or security guard reporting.
Through extensive experience, PocketMobile has developed industry-specific solution templates for the postal an logistics industry, the security and guarding industry and the field service industry. These vertical solutions include all commonly-used functionality that support the industry-specific business processes. For the customer, using configurations that fit existing business processes means a short time to market.
We have extensive experience in business-critical mobile system solutions based on the latest technology integrated with a number different ERP and back-end systems. Since 2000, we have delivered mobile workflow applications that simplify work procedures, reduce administration and boost productivity in over 25 countries.