Spurred by fast-growing interest in e-commerce shopping, last mile logistics and transportation are flourishing worldwide. However, driver shortages make it difficult for many logistic companies to meet growing demand. What can modern IT offer to mitigate this problem?
We are looking to strengthen the Product Management team in Stockholm with an additional Product Manager in the Logistics vertical. The Product manager work within the Product Management team to develop our offer to companies within the Logistics sector. This includes Postal, Courier, Logistics service Providers as well as direct store delivery and home delivery.
We will expand within this sector extend our offering to the market. The product manager will work closely with sales and together with a dedicated development team to develop the product and the offer.
At PocketMobile you will –
- Act as a Product Manager for one of our products within the Logistics vertical
- Act as a link between customer / market and our development department
- Develop the existing customers in the vertical
- Participate in new sales opportunities
- Represent the product externally and internally
- Work with the development team to build knowledge and understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Participate in product marketing
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a product manager with good knowledge in Logistics market and with a good IT understanding. You have broad business knowledge with an understanding of processes and expectations of customers in the Postal and Logistics market in Sweden and abroad. You have an interest in technology and willing to work with the development team, but is also comfortable working with a sales team and directly with customers.
As a person you are independent, motivated, and have a good ability to quickly set yourself into new areas and concepts. You’re a good communicator, internally and externally, and can solve tasks both independently and with others.
We are looking for someone with –
- Solid understanding and interest in the logistics market
- Some years of experience working with business development, processes, IT or development within Logistics
- Experience in product management
- Experience of requirement specifications
- Experience with acting as a link between the product and the market, which means to participate in the creation of the roadmap and to be responsive and to collect market requirements and pass this on as a internal client to the technology organization
Apply for the job
If you recognize yourself and want to work in a fast-growing company with global ambitions – you are welcome to submit your application together with CV and personal letter. If you have questions about the job please contact our Director of Product Management Fredrik Kågebjer, [email protected].
PocketMobile is the leading supplier of intelligent mobile workflow solutions for companies with field personnel. Our main target group are companies active within postal services & logistics.
PreCom is our solution, a scalable mobility platform that is optimized to fit our customer’s business procedures, but still based on a standard system. PreCom is built for complex, business-critical procedures with high requirements on adaptability, usability and integration with a variety of ERP and support systems. Every day, we provide over 100,000 users with a powerful mobile tool that simplifies work procedures, reduces administration and boosts productivity.
Our reference customers include global companies such as Royal Mail, New Zealand Post, DB Schenker, G4S, Securitas, DHL, DSB, DSV, Volvo and ElTel. Founded in 2000, PocketMobile has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in also in USA and Australia.
PocketMobile is a Business Unit in the Field Service Management division of Trimble Navigation Ltd. (NASDAQ:TRMB). Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA. Read more: www.pocketmobile.eu or www.trimble.com.