Spurred by fast-growing interest in e-commerce shopping, last mile logistics and transportation are flourishing worldwide. However, driver shortages make it difficult for many logistic companies to meet growing demand. What can modern IT offer to mitigate this problem?
We are looking for Android, .NET and Web developers to join our team in Stockholm. You will help building a mobile application used by over 100 000 people in their daily work. You will play a key role in our team, analyzing customer needs, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Above all, you will be part of a creative and friendly team set to deliver a great experience to our customers!
Who we’re looking for
- You are a driven junior or senior developer with high social skills
- You are experienced in technologies such as Android, .NET, SQL Server, Nhibernate and Xamarin
- You are experienced with development tools in Android/.NET/Web
- You are determined to deliver high-quality code
At PocketMobile you will
- Become a valued member of a creative cross-functional team
- Take part in all aspects of development – requirements, design, development and test
- Build reusable end-to-end solutions for a cutting edge mobility application
- Collaborate closely with other developers, architects and product managers
- Work from our awesome office in central Stockholm
Apply for the job
If you recognize yourself and want to work in a fast-growing company with global ambitions – you are welcome to submit your application together with CV and personal letter. If you have questions about the job please contact our head of development Karl Wijk, [email protected].
About PocketMobile and PreCom
PreCom is an enterprise mobility platform for the creation of mobile workflow applications. The product is designed for users with advanced requirements for usability, reliability, scalability and multiple back-end integrations. It is suitable for organizations with advanced business processes and a large field work force. Examples of typical end-user applications are postal delivery tracking, field engineer task dispatch or security guard reporting.
Through extensive experience, PocketMobile has developed industry-specific solution templates for the postal an logistics industry, the security and guarding industry and the field service industry. These vertical solutions include all commonly-used functionality that support the industry-specific business processes. For the customer, using configurations that fit existing business processes means a short time to market.
We have extensive experience in business-critical mobile system solutions based on the latest technology integrated with a number different ERP and back-end systems. Since 2000, we have delivered mobile workflow applications that simplify work procedures, reduce administration and boost productivity in over 25 countries.